Sunday, August 7, 2016

ARC August

I am so happy to announce that I will be participating in this year's ARC August hosted by Read.Sleep.Repeat. The original sign-up can be found here. My list for ARC August will consist of both new ARCs and ARCs that I've had for some time now. I'm going to start with all of my newer ARCs and then just fill what's left of the month with my older ARCs. So Let's jump into my list!

New ARCs
1) Three Dark Crowns
2) Gilt Hollow
3) Unnatural Deeds
4) Labyrinth Lost
5) Iron Cast

Older ARCs
1) Julia Vanishes
2) Illuminae
3) Glass Sword
4) A Madness So Discrete
5) Heir to the Sky

I have quite a few more older ARCs that I could in theory add to this list, but 10 ARCs in August is going to be rather ambitious for me. If I have any more time, then I will surely let this list grow! Right now, my priorities are on the ARCs with the earliest release dates. Let me know if there are any ARCs that you're super excited for or think I should read first! I know I didn't list authors or goodreads links, but the reviews will have all the information you need!

*There is probably going to be some changes in what I actually read for ARC August since I've been doing a lot of trades recently! I'm so excited for new arcs!

No comments:

Post a Comment