Sunday, June 5, 2016

June TBR

Hi Everyone!

I don't know about you, but I get more done when I set goals. Today I am going to set my goals for the month of June to help me get done with everything. So here we go!



1. I'm slightly behind with this series, but I did finish the prequel, Voice of Gods, and am currently diving into Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman. All I know is that is has something to do with Alexander the Great, and I am all over that. 

2. I was lucky enough to be approved by Harlequin Teen on Net Galley to receive an eARC of Empire of Dust. It is released on June 28th, so look for my review soon after I finish Legacy of Kings! Also if you haven't already, then you need to check out Eleanor's Website! She has an amazing preorder offer going on for Empire of Dust here 



3. As much as I love the Doon series, so far I haven't been able to really get into Destined for Doon. I plan on finishing at least this one, if not the whole series, by the end of June.

I'm taking a few classes that last until the end of June, which is why I've been so slow getting through everything. Stay Tuned though because July is going to be a great month for reviews and ARC reviews! Subscribe to the blog to stay up to date on reviews and other news. Comment if you've read anything good this month or what your TBR pile looks like for June!



No comments:

Post a Comment