Monday, May 9, 2016

Catching Up + Summer TBR

Hey Guys!

Sorry for the extended lack of activity! I've been so incredibly busy finishing up this year at college and finals. I am finally off for the summer, which means more blog posts (yay!). If some of you are keeping up with things on my IG (@heir_of_books) you'll know that I was surprised with a trip to the launch of Renee Ahdieh's The Rose and The Dagger. It was so much fun to be able to go with my bestie/roomie and boyfriend for the day. Also, I've had some HUGE book hauls (more pictures to come). Thanks for being patient and waiting out these past two months with me. Here's to a great summer for reading!

Now for something fun. My Summer TBR. These are the books I plan on getting done sometime before I head back in August. They are listed in NO particular order, just as I happen to see them on my bookshelf. Also, please forgive me because I have A LOT of catching up to do, hence the killer-bank breaking, book hauls. LET'S DO THIS!
1) Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas
2) The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J Maas
3) A Court of Thorns and Roses bySarah J Maas
4) A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas
OKAY, I KNOW. I'm very behind on the queen's work. That's why I'm catching up before Empire of Storms.
5) The Shadow Queen by CJ Redwine
6) Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. It just looks so GOOD!
7) Doon Series by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon. I was recently gifted with a digital ARC of Forever Doon, so I definitely plan on marathoning these bad boys.
8) Sword and Verse by Kathy MacMillan.
9) These Broken Stars Trilogy by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner

So I know most of these aren't incredibly new, but I do need to catch up. I'm going to attempt to keep updates on my goodreads account as I read new books!  Are any of these your personal favorites? Have a recommendation for a book not listed? Leave me a comment! I always enjoy hearing what you have to say. Stay tuned for a new post or review for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment